Fullness in stomach, persistent small runny nose, sore throat and sore eyes but no fever. Acid reflux/indigestion. Is Esophagus damaged?

Maybe. Acid reflux can cause inflammation of esophagus, sore throat, abdominal bloatedness and cough specially at night. Try Prilosec otc . See your doctor if this does not work.
Heartburn warning sx. Symptoms that heartburn needs medical evaluation include: Failure to respond to treatment (such as a course of omeprazole or other over-the-counter proton pump inhibitor), pain when swallowing (once a sore throat from viral infection or allergies has passed), difficulty swallowing, vomiting blood, choking on food, black tarry bowel movements or blood in the bowel movement.