I dislocated my knee and have a piece of fractured bone under my kneecap what's my options?

Surgery. If there's a piece of bone floating around in your knee joint, it most likely will need to be removed, hopefully it can be done arthroscopically.
Probable surgery. A dislocated knee is a serious injury. Often there are multiple ligaments torn,cartilage injury, and occasionally nerve injury.The first step would be to have a thorough evaluation by a knee specialist. It is likely that you will require surgery. The nature of the surgery will be determined by your examination. Surgery may consist of an arthroscopy, removal of the bone, and ligament reconstruction.