Female 48 severe me/cfs hypertensive. Tsh 7.20 (0.2-4.0) free T4 11.9 (9.0--19.0). Would thyroxine or a mixed T3 (liothyronine) T4 maybe help? Repeat test 3 mnth.

Check Iodine levels. Your TSH is elevated and the FT4 is in the lower quartile of normal values. Chronic fatigue syndrome could be due to frank hypothyroidism and Iodine deficiency or Hashimoto`s. I would like to see the levels of FT3 and a 24 hours urine collection for Iodine and Fluoride. I would treat you with Iodine if it is low in the urine collection and with Thyroid medications if Iodine is normal in urine.
Prob not. I'm not sure what "me/cfs" means. Your TSH is elevated, but your free T4 is normal. This condition is called subclinical hypothyroidism. You may develop full blown hypothyroidism in the future (which is why the test is being repeated in 3 months) but you may have symptoms of it already. T4 *is* thyroxine, but only the free part is active. I don't see the point of mixed T3/T4 or total T4 right now.
Levothyroxine. An elevated TSH indicates hypothyroidism. Not sure what me/cfs means. Treatment of hypothyroidism is levothyroxine. In the US the best preparation is Synthroid. I avoid thyroid extract or Armour thyroid. Rarely is Cytomel (liothyronine) needed which is T3. Take enough thyroid hormone to get you THS below 5.