Post nasal drip 8 months now. doctor said it's allergies ? I tried everything nothing is work!!

Dr. Aurea Tomeski

In brief: Allergic rhinitis

I think it is about time to visit your allergist.
Treatment of allergic rhinitis are varied depending upo the cause

In brief: Allergic rhinitis

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Consider other cause

If it was allergies, an allergy med would have given some benefit.
So see an allergist but consider other causes. After 8 months, it's time to have a CT scan of your sinuses and or a nasal endoscopy. Acid reflux can also be a culprit. An ENT can help as well

In brief: Consider other cause

Dr. Derek Farley
Urgent Care

In brief: What is everything?

If you have tried antihistamines, both H1 and H2, steroids (both oral and intranasal), nasal antihistamines, nasal decongestants, leukotriene inhibitors such as Singulair, (montelukast) nasal anticholinergics such as Atrovent Nasal spray, and had a workup by an allergist and/or an ENT, then yes, perhaps you have tried everything.
If not, see your doc to try the next thing on this list.

In brief: What is everything?

Dr. Vicken Poochikian