I tend to get yeast infections a lot also cysts a lot in the vagina area... Every time I go to the doc say looks fine. What else could be going on?

Referral. If you are confident that what you experiencing is a problem ask for a referral to a gynecologist. You need further evaluation and testing.
See below. check for diabetes low carb diet i treat patients with a mix of lotrisone and neosporin used topically after shower each day on area that develops cystic acne in the perivulvar and perineal areas. as to yeast, use probiotics and treat with diflucan (fluconazole) periodically to reduce infection. wear cotton undies.