Looks like me 2 yrs old daughter is going to get fever she is not alllergic to any med. What over-the-counter med. Can I give her?

Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Tylenol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen

Tylenol (acetaminophen) and Ibuprofen are the best and safest anti-fever medications.
Make sure you get the age appropriate bottle and dose it according to child's weight as directed. Never give Aspirin to a child - this can cause something called reye's syndrome. Remember if the fever does not go away, or gets really high, to see your doctor to make sure it's just a viral illness and not something more serious.

Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Adam Levy