I've been having this pain in the back of my head closer to my neck, it causes a headache, some dizziness and today it made my left arm/shoulder pain?

Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management

In brief: Could be a

simple trapezius muscle spasm from over stretching or a problem with the disks or joints in the neck.
You're 28, the trapezius spasm/strain is more likely. Try cold packs to sore areas and after looking at an image of it online look for ways to avoid chronic strain during hunching while sitting near computer/reading/sleeping. If the pain doesn't go away in a few days, see your doctor.

In brief: Could be a