I shower daily and the next morning I have a white residue under the foreskin is that from dry skin?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: It is smegma
It is normal to shed a cell layer of skin on a daily basis, this is doubled under the foreskin because two skin surfaces are in contact.
Think of it as dandruff of the penis, similar to dried skin between the toes, which stays there because the penile glans is not exposed and thus does not rub off. Don't fret it's normal.

In brief: It is smegma
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
2 comments
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
No special treament needed for this other than good local hygiene.
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Gregory Hines
It is smegma.
It is normal. It is why you should clean under your foreskin daily. Women get the same thing around the clitoris and along the labia.

It is smegma.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines