Hello, I have a question, I have what appears to be a large skin tag the is on the bikini line area on the labia, what can I do to remove it?

Dermatologist. Depending on how large the base of the skin tag is; it may be removed by tying a suture around the base or it may need to be removed and have sutures placed. I would have a dermatologist look at it and advise you how best to remove it. A gynecologist may also be a good option.
Skin tag removal. Skin tags are removed in a sterile fashion in clinic. The labia is highly vascular which makes bleeding a risk with removal. See your pcp, a dermatologist or gynecologist. .