Had a fear of brain tumor for 7 months. Ct scan without contrast was clean. Would I be having severe symptoms by now if it was malignant?

Brain tumors aren't easily categorized into benign or malignant. Although the most aggressive type of brain tumor, glioblastoma, would likely be causing severe symptoms by now, there are other types of brain tumors that can be serious but not grow as quickly. The majority, however, would be associated with progressive symptoms during this time period. An MRI is the best test to evaluate potential masses in the brain.