I have a lazy eye, I was born cross-eyed and had surgery. When I was in college, I noticed that my left eye was going in a different direction. Is there anyway I can prevent the right eye from becoming lazy ?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Which eye had

surgery? If it was your 'lazy left eye' and now it's going in a different direction, it may be from studying and not resting at all hours of the night, fatigue.
You do need to see your eye doctor for definitive diagnosis! If your right eye is dominant, and not moving funny, chances are high it won't move and become lazy! So, see your eye doctor, and have this evaluated further to discuss options.

In brief: Which eye had

Dr. Shari Schabowski
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Changing

If it is recurring, try exercising both eyes seperately (right then left) and then together by focusing on close objects (at 1 foot) and distant objects (10 feet or more) intermittently - a few seconds on each.
This will help to overcome muscular insufficiency but if it doesn't work see ophthalmologist.

In brief: Changing