I had two teeth pulled. The roof of my mouth has a hard painful lump, bruised, skin is pail and peeling of the pallet. Sharp pains and very raw.?

Return. Return to the Dentist or specialist Oral Surgeon who removed your teeth for a post surgical evaluation. The tissue around the teeth was compromised by the damaged teeth, then a surgical procedure was done to remove them. Expect healing to take some time. But do return to the practitioner who treated you for a post-surgical evaluation.
Infection. The infection has affected the surrounding tissue, Not knowing all the details it is hard to say what is going on, broken teeth under the gums require in many cases the opening of the gums and the removal of bone that could lead to bruising and swelling. Normally this should get better within a week, if not you should be seeing your dentist for additional evaluation and treatment.
It is normal. Tooth extraction is a surgical procedure and is not completely risk-free. Pain, swelling, bad breath and infection following surgery is usually at its worst 24 – 48 hours after surgery. After that it should subside more and more every day and after 7 days stop. Follow your surgeons' instructions. Good luck.