Hi can you advice me ? I used otex in my ear and now its blocked for 2 days now. My ears was ok until I used this thanks

Dr. Ronda Alexander
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Wax plug
Essentially, these kinds of medications are intended to soften the wax so that it can come out naturally.
However, they can also let the wax, or cerumen, fall slide inwards and you will feel completely blocked and deaf. In such a case, you should head to an ENT who can suction the ear out with a microscope to prevent damage to your eardrum or canal.

In brief: Wax plug
Dr. Ronda Alexander
Dr. Ronda Alexander
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: May be wax
Sometimes if wax is almost, but not completely, blocking an ear canal, the administration of any kind of drops can block up that last little bit of ear canal and make the canal feel totally plugged.
See your doctor and they can clean it all out for you.

In brief: May be wax
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham