Why is my pulse always high, over 90, even at rest? I'm 32, vegetarian, & no thyroid issues. My EKG was normal, but what could a holter monitor show?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: May be normal

Normal pulse range is 60 to 100 beats per minute, so you may be well in the normal range.
When you say "no thyroid issues", do you mean it's been checked, or is it just no complaints you may have? Also, are you taking any supplements? Some of them may be contributing to your "increased" pulse. What about caffeine intake? After all, it may be that you are just normal.

In brief: May be normal

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology