My 7 month old has been sweating more recently when taking his milk feeds. He has a heart murmur, but scan was ok. He has allergy to cows milk.?

Concerning. Increased sweating during feeds, especially of the head, in a child with a heart murmer can indicate a problem with the heart function. It is reassuring that he had a normal echocardiogram, which should rule out this serious condition. It would be unlikely that food allergy would cause sweating during feeds. It would be wise to follow up with your pediatrician for this.