Taking oral progesterone due to 2 miscarriages. Last period on 7/6. Ovulated & started progesterone 7/24. Sense of smell very strong and sore breasts?

Dr. Mark Roberto
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Ouch!

The symptoms you are experiencing are likely d/t the Progesterone- remember the breast swelling just before your period? Prog levels are highest then; and that is part of it's function, to also enrich the uterus to sustain pregnancy.
First, let me empathize, my wife took Prog to maintain her pregnancy (our only one!) Also, you may get pregnant underneath this, so much the better! Good Luck!

In brief: Ouch!

Dr. Mark Roberto
Dr. Mark Roberto
Dr. Eric Weisman