Is teething can cause enlarged lymph node behind/middle part left ear??

No. Please see Dentist to evaluate "teething," and Physician to investigate swelling behind ear. Probably not related, but all pain, bleeding, or swelling should be immediately investigated.
Swollen Glands. The lymph nodes behind the ear usually become enlarged if there are issues with the ear, pinna, or sections of the scalp. Anything as simple as an insect bite, scratch, irritated dry skin can lead to the enlarged node you are noticing. If it becomes very swollen or isn't resolving have a physician examine it.