I live right next door to a laundromat. My apartment window is next to the air vents on top of it. How dangerous is this to consistently breathe in?

In brief: Uncertain risks
How dangerous is constant, indirect exposure to hot dryer output, with modern fabric softeners and anti-static chemicals? I don't think the answer is known, but here is an article on the topic: www.
Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/10872633 it said there were irritating effects from the chemicals, but that doesn't explain much when one is asking about a human's exposure in a specific real-life situation.

In brief: Uncertain risks
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology