How bad is it for me to listen to my music really loud?

DEPENDS: dB X length. N.I.H.L. (noice induced hearing loss) is due to long or repeated exposure to sounds at or above 85 decibels . The louder the sound, the shorter the time period before nihl can occur. Sounds of less than 75 decibels, even after long exposure, are unlikely to cause hearing loss. Nihl is 100 percent preventable! all individuals should understand the hazards of loud noise. & please protect hearing!
Very bad. That's why older people shudder at loud car stereos. They know the young people in those cars are destroying their hearing. If they are lucky hearing aids may help them later in their lives.
Like to hear for ? A good questio to ask is how long do you want to hear for and how well do you want to hear? Are you okay with the prospect of using a hearing aid for tinnitus amelioration and help in hearing? Prolonged exposure to loud noise is a known cause of ringing in the ears and hearing loss. Even brief periods of loud noise exposure over time will affect the delicate hair cells that help you hear.