Sharp pinching pain in one spot on lower right abdomen on and off for months. Decreased sensation on skin in that area. Slight swelling not hernia. ?

In brief: Could be anything

Pain in the right lower quadrant in 20 years old female could be a lot of things could be ovarian cyst could be a hernia in progress could be a bladder problem could be renal colic could be GI problem depend on what other symptoms you might have with it I'd course could be appendicitis but that will cause acute pain not pain that come and goes check with your doctor

In brief: Could be anything

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery