When will I need to see my doctor for follow up after cataract surgery?

Talk to your Dr. You need to talk to your cataract surgeon, but typically you will be see the day after surgery, 1 week after surgery and 1 month after surger.
Depends. Followup is based upon general practice guidelines, how well the surgery went, distance the patient needs to travel, etc. Typically, the routine post op course is 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, but sometimes less or more visits depending on if the surgery went smoothly or there are complications.
Variable. Everyone sees their patients either a few hours or one day after surgery. Some surgeons make the next appointment within a week, others 2 weeks, and some a month later. It may also depend on which lens implant is placed in your eye.
1 day, 1 wk, 1 mo. This is typical, but can be somewhat variable. Seeing the doctor on the day following surgery is almost universal to make sure the eye is healing well.
Cataract Surgery FU. Most eye MDs see patients 1day, 1 week, 1 month, 3-6mo, 1 year after cataract surgery.
1 day 2 weeks 3 mos. We see our routine surgical patients the following day to check eye pressure and rule out infection, then again at two weeks for a change in glasses or to teach accommodation with the crystalens iol and again about three months later. Every post operative cataract patient should have an annual eye exam to look for a cloudy film that develops in 20 % of patients and is easy to fix with laser.
Cataract surgery. I see my patients after surgery on 1 day, 1 week, and 1 month. If issues occur, then additional visits may be needed.