Light brown discharge after intercourse for 3 days already and im on birth control. Too soon for my period yet?

Visit your doctor. Although it could be related to minor trauma, it could also be related to : 1- related to pregnancy, contraceptives are not100% safe.Action: need to run urine pregnancy test. 2- spotting/bloody show related to contraceptives use, depend on the contraceptive and the time period you been using. Action: check the related contraceptive instructions provided. 3- infection, malignancy, others: see M.D.