What do i have? Woke up with a itch on my scrotum i started scratching but when i stopped it came back but even worse. Been very sweaty.

Dr. Carla L. King

In brief: Possible Yeast

Yeast likes to grow in warm and moist places.
For men the genitalia area is a great place for yeast or fungus to grow. An anti-fungal cream that you can buy in a neighborhood pharmacy may be helpful. If you do not have any relief then see your physician.

In brief: Possible Yeast

Dr. Joshua Hornstein

In brief: Difficult to tell...

First of all, I'm sorry you have been uncomfortable and itchy.
It's difficult to tell exactly what it is without performing an exam and knowing more about your past medical history. That being said, when there is a hot, humid environment in the groin region, it is possible to develop jock itch, friction rash, or contact dermatitis. These are all treated differently. You should see your physician.

In brief: Difficult to tell...

Dr. Adam Smith

In brief: Jock Itch

Also known as tinea cruris, it's a very common fungal infection of the groin region and other moist environments on the body.
Treatment can be achieved using topical over-the-counter antifungal agents. Put on socks before undershorts to reduce risk of spread to feet. Dry the area completely after bathing and to use separate towels for drying the groin and other areas until resolved.

In brief: Jock Itch