What are my chances of getting pregnant if I've been on the Depo-Provera shot for 10 months and my boyfriend ejaculated in me for the first time 3 days ago?

Need more info. When was your last shot? If it was 3 months ago or less, then chances are almost none. If your last shot was 10 months ago, chances are high. If your last shot was 10 months ago, then you are not really on it any more.
Almost none. Depoprovera has a less than 1% failure rate @ 10 months of use.
Not good. Of course, more information is needed. The monthly fecundity rate (e.g. Chances of pregnancy in a single cycle is about 20-30%). That's if you're not on anything or coming off of anything. In this scenario, that rate is probably going to be a lot lower.