What are my chances of getting pregnant if i've been on the Depo-Provera shot for 10 months and my boyfriend ejaculated in me for the first time 3 days ago?

Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: Need more info
When was your last shot? If it was 3 months ago or less, then chances are almost none.
If your last shot was 10 months ago, chances are high. If your last shot was 10 months ago, then you are not really on it any more.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: Almost none
Depoprovera has a less than 1% failure rate @ 10 months of use.

In brief: Almost none
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
In brief: Not good
Of course, more information is needed.
The monthly fecundity rate (e.g. Chances of pregnancy in a single cycle is about 20-30%). That's if you're not on anything or coming off of anything. In this scenario, that rate is probably going to be a lot lower.

In brief: Not good
Of course, more information is needed.
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Dr. Jane Van Dis