I had an abortion almost 3 years ago with surical process.now i repair my hymen.can a doctor tell that i was peragnent or had an abortion.

Pathology

In brief: Why do you ask?

To reveal to anyone else that you had been pregnant, against your wishes, would in the US be a grave violation of a physician's code of ethics.
If you are in an country where a physician may be asked to "certify your virginity", you have my profound sympathy, and I hope that your question alerts my peers in the US to wrongs done to women in such places. I hope things work for you.

In brief: Why do you ask?

In brief: It depends

I don't have any real experience with this, but it would probably depend on what type of surgery was done (there are several forms).
A doctor could probably tell that you have had surgery, and if you've been pregnant previously. You should hopefully be able to be honest with your doctor as he/she needs to know your real medical history.

In brief: It depends

Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. Adam Levy