What causes nausea and is there anything that I can take cuz I've been nauseous all day long even after I eat something I dont no what is causing it?

Dr. Steven Seres

In brief: Nauseous

the symptoms can be due to a lot of things, but it's not usually that serious in a young, presumably healthy person.
I assume you're not newly pregnant? Ulcers, stomach acid, stress all come to mind as well. Certainly see your doctor if this isn't better in a day or so, or sooner if you get fevers or pain worsens.

In brief: Nauseous

Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Marino Tavarez

In brief: There are many

causes for nausea, but it seems like if you have missed a period, you should rule out a pregnancy.
There are many affordable home tests you can do. If you are not pregnant, then drinking plenty of fluids, avoiding tobacco, caffeine, alcohol and spicy fatty foods will go a long way towards achieving good health. If all else fails to resolve your symptoms- you need to see your Doctor .

In brief: There are many

Dr. Marino Tavarez
Dr. Marino Tavarez
Dr. Steven Seres