I have a hard time focusing on school work how do I set my mind on wanting to do that rather than play xbox ?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: To truly

Answer that question, you really need to talk it over with a psychiatrist in your area.
All of us tend to focus better on things we like! but for now, disconnect the xbox and put it away. This will limit your playing time as you will have to get it out and reconnect each time. And set a goal of playing no more than 1 hour per day. Ask those around you for help to create external structure.

In brief: To truly

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Parag Parikh
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Game addiction.

This is a type of addiction,good thing is you are worried about your studies,so sell your x box,replace it with reading/physical activities,,and slowly increase your study hours,cold turkey may be the way to go ,you will be surmised there a lot of things you are missing out

In brief: Game addiction.

Dr. Parag Parikh
Dr. Parag Parikh