Is it normal to have urethral dilation for stricture for the second time?

In brief: Urethral dilation

It is not unusual but there are other therapies that may provide better long term management of your symptoms.
A true "urethral stricture"is quite rare in women. The symptoms that are being addressed are usually due to bladder over activity that can be confirmed by urodynamic studies and tested with medications.

In brief: Urethral dilation

In brief: Yes but

Several decades ago urethral dilatation was frequently used on females for "chronic urethritis"with the theory that it made the Skene's glands(periurethral glands)drain better. This is not done any more.
However,if there is a true urethral stricture(even at the meatus,(i.e.only the opening)then yes dilation may have to be done more than once. I hope this answers your question.

In brief: Yes but

Dr. Vicken Poochikian