After a few days of runny nose and body aches I have lost my voice. What should I do? No access to doc now

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Fluids & rest
A runny nose, body aches and laryngitis sound typical for flu symptoms.
Since flu's are due to viral infections and thus can't be treated with antibiotics, treatment is aimed at alleviating symptoms and maintaining the immune system. The latter includes fluids, hand washing, a multivitamin, and rest. One should seek the assistance of their doctor if the symptoms do not improve, or worsen.

In brief: Fluids & rest
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Laryngitis
Hoarse voice is treated with voice rest.
Is that simple. May last 3-7 days. Post nasal drip is the main cause in your case. If hoarse voice last 4 weeks straight then you need to see ENT doctor.

In brief: Laryngitis
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Jonathan Jassey