I have history of melanoma and recently been getting headaches all the time behind my eye and base of neck. I can feel huge bump there. Is it related?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: It could be
Melanoma can spread pretty much to everywhere-including brain, eyes, bones etc.
You should go to see your md as soon as possible and have youself checked. You would definitely need o get some imagings done-like MRI to brain and perhaps also other imaging such as ct scan as indicated. Your pmd can refer you to see a see a specialist ( oncologist) for further evaluation and management.

In brief: It could be
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Melanoma
It may or may not be related, you need to see your family doctor and get evaluated, you will need a MRI or cat scan after the examination.
So i suggest you make an appt asap.

In brief: Melanoma
So i suggest you make an appt asap.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Possibly
Time to see your friendly doctor to alert him of your symptoms.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Alan Mindlin
Ophthalmology
In brief: Maybe
Melanoma can silently spread.
You should see an ENT or head and neck surgeon as quickly as possible. There are new investigational treatments available that may be life saving.

In brief: Maybe
Melanoma can silently spread.
Dr. Alan Mindlin
Dr. Alan Mindlin
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Very concerned
I really think you need urgent medical evaluation.
I would go to the er and let them know. If i were treating you i would immediately get an MRI of your brain to make sure there is not spread of melanoma to your brain. The "huge bump" should be biopsied as well to prove whether or not it is related to melanoma. Please don't ignore this!

In brief: Very concerned
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Marsha Davis