27 years old , st and t wave abnormality in ecg, 61 kg, smoking, no family history. What risk for heart attack?

Dr. Stanley Berger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Quit Smoking

While ST and T wave abnormalities on ECG may often be nonspecific, smoking causes heart attacks, strokes, amputations of the legs, lung disease and cancer.
You're a young man - it's time for you to quit smoking! I can't quit for you but you can! Other than rapidly opening blocked arteries in an acute heart attack the only intervention to save more hearts is quitting smoking!! Do it today!!

In brief: Quit Smoking

Dr. Stanley Berger
Dr. Stanley Berger
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology