Are antibiotics used for tonsil stones?

Not typically. Tonsil stones, or tonsilliths, are concretions of saliva, food debris, and often actinomycetes which are sulfur-producing organisms. These bacteria are not invasive, but do cause nuisance symptoms such as halitosis, and chronic throat irritation. Treatment is based on oral hygiene methods. Antibiotics have been tried, but do not yield sustained effects. The deep crypts only invite more stones.
Antibiotics aren't. usually used for tonsil stones. Tonsil stones= Tonsil stone - tonsilloliths - collection of bacterial & cellular debris in tonsillar crypts,