I had blood in my urine could it be that I'm taking calcium? I also had pain on my right upper back I was told it was kidney stone. Is this true?

Pathology

In brief: Is that so?

If an imaging study was performed that showed you have a kidney stone, then that's probably why you have the blood in your urine.
If there's no imaging study, you don't know if it's a kidney stone or not, and getting imaged would probably be worthwhile. Why are you taking calcium? I can't recommend it as a general 'women's health' measure especially if there's a question of nephrolithiasis.

In brief: Is that so?

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine