'UTERUS IS ANTEVERTED & BULKY IN SIZE WITH NORMAL SHAPE & ECHOTEXTURE. ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS IS NORMAL. MYOMETRIAL ECOGENICITY IS HOMOGENOUS. NO FOCAL?

Not entirely sure of. how best to answer your question. Antroverted is the more common position (80%) of the uterus and size varies. I cannot give specific medical advice on your particular health, but fibroids or other tumors or abnormalities would be expected to have abnormal thickness, irregular shape (NON-homogenous) and spots of problems (focal abnormality) .. and the report implies nothing abnormal.
Normal US. I am not sure what your question is. This sounds like the results of an ultrasound. These results are normal and you should not worry unless you are having pain, abnormal bleeding or other problems. I am not sure what the report means when it says bulky in size - usually the uterus is measured during an ultrasound.