Can epididymitis lead to and enlarged prostate or prostatitis?

No. Epididymitis is and infection and /or inflammation of the epididymis which is a structure on the testicle. Diseases of this structure will not lead to an enlarged prostate and very unlikely to lead to prostatitis.
No. Acute epidydimitis can lead to a scrotal abscess and to testicular atrophy. I can also become chronic.As for prostatitis,it is usually the other way round:prostatitis can cause epididymitis. Enlarged prostate,definitely not.Hope this helps.