I have a big lump holding fluids on the shaft of my penis and is starting to get sore and seems to be getting bigger what can this be?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

What you described most likely represents developing an abscess in a sebaceous cyst, which will eventually burst and rupture itself and heal.
But, a complete excision is needed to prevent its recurrence. The best time to do so is while a lump is formed but without superimposed infection; such minor procedure can be done under local anesthesia, If any doubt, ask doc timely.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. Adam Smith