Is eczema from milk allergy?

Not totally. In some kids, cows milk may further irritate eczema. However, cows milk does not cause eczema primarily. Talk to your dr before switching a babys formula or milk.
Not necessarily. Eczema is a persisent skin condition with a wide variety of symptoms, including dryness. The true cause of eczema is unknown but is presumed to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Food allergy (including milk) may act as a trigger of eczema, leading to worsening symptoms and flareups. However, consultation with an allergist should occur before eliminating milk or other foods.
Possible. Eczema or atopic dermatitis has varies causes. In the very young, milk, as well as egg, soy and wheat are possible food causes for ad.