Can nose bleeds be a symptom of leprosy?

Skin lesions. Skin lesions are the primary external sign.[3] left untreated, leprosy can be progressive, causing permanent damage to the skin, nerves, limbs, and eyes and lack of sensation in taht area infected.
Not commonly. And dr hadied has provided a very nice photo of leonine facies. Leprosy is famous from the bible, and fr damien and moloki as a leper colony. The hansen's bacillus, the organism causing leprosy, damages nerves dominantly, and injury from inability to feel pain.. While it could cause nose bleeds, nose picking is the most common cause, medications (warfarin) and dry mucosa of any etiology higher.
Yes. F leprosy damages the lining of the nose, it can cause frequent nosebleeds and constant stuffiness.