44mm kidney stone in bladder severe pain in penis feel like something crawling in my penis. no more flomax (tamsulosin) to help any suggestions?urine flow is good

Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla

In brief: Adequate hydration

In addition to the pain medication,you need to drink at least 8cups of water a day and keep yourself adequately hydrated.
I am guessing the urine was tested during your prior evaluation to make sure there is no accompanying infection. You should be able to pass this and make sure you keep the referral or follow up appointment recommended.

In brief: Adequate hydration

Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla
Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla

In brief: 4.4mm

I think you mean 4.
4(four point four mm)not 44(forty four).If it is bladder & you were on flomax means it was in the ureter.It should pass spontaneously. Were you asked to strain urine to catch stone for analysis? You are already on hydrocodone with tylenol (acetaminophen). If you are having severe pain in penis, the stone may be stuck in the posterior urethral area. See your doctor tomorrow morning.Best wishes.

In brief: 4.4mm

I think you mean 4.
Dr. Michael Michaels
Dr. Michael Michaels
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine