Sperm came on vagina. I am Two weeks early and period is very light. Felt sick somedays and tired. Could I be pregnant?

Get tested. If there was not ejaculation inside the vagina , then the chances of getting pregnant are smaller that if ejaculation was done outside of the vagina(your case). Certainly there is possibility of getting pregnant that way. Best thing to do a pregnancy test. .
Here are some ... Morning sickness usually starts around 6th week of pregnancy. But if any doubt for pregnancy, do HPT soon after missing the expected period or in doubt. However, regularity of period may change for some from time to time. Nonetheless, regardless of what, hen, & how you're, practicing healthy lifestyle without overindulgence & obsession should be the foundation of all healthcare & key to longevity.