I have gerd, and my bloating and excessive belching is horrible, and my throat hurts I am taking Nexium (esomeprazole) and Pepcid directed by dr. Any recommendati?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: You need treatment

It sounds like ur symptoms still aren't controlled -so I hope your doc could keep 'working at it' with u.
Somethings that have helped my patients (& don't require the doc) are adjunctive therapies. You may want to try dark chocolate with mint (Lindt has a good one) -Chocolate was used by the Aztecs for stomach trouble, and mint helps the tummy. Ginger tea may help 2-boil root x 10 min, add honey.

In brief: You need treatment

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine