I am having anal transparent mucus discharge and mild burn feeling. What do u think this is? What analysis do I need to do?

Infected Fistula. It sounds like you have an infected anal fissure or fistula and need to see a cool-rectal specialist for examination, treatment and possible surgical evaluation.