I notice immediate temporary improvement of symptoms after each of my allergy shots. My doctor told me I am very "sensitive".What does that mean?

Dr. Michael Palumbo
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Good Discussion

If your doctor tells you something that you don't understand you should always ask questions to clarify.
Very sensitive can mean different things to different people and in different circumstances. Some people can't even get allergy shots because they are so sensitive.

In brief: Good Discussion

Dr. Michael Palumbo
Dr. Michael Palumbo
Dr. Tanya Russo

In brief: Interpretation

It sounds as if your immunotherapy is going very well, and that you are really tuned in to how your body responds to different things.
Great news!

In brief: Interpretation

Great news!
Dr. Tanya Russo
Dr. Tanya Russo
Dr. Vicken Poochikian