I have severe chest pain in lower chest/upper abdomen. I went to ER on Friday / Sunday. The couldn't find anything wrong. Still in bad pain.

Dr. Leland Berkwits
Pain Management

In brief: Head back to ER

It appears you were evaluated for heart problems and lung issues (pneumonia, collapsed lung, mass, etc).
There are other causes for your symptoms that are too numerous to mention, all of which require a more detailed evaluation - with possible consultation by a general surgeon. I would encourage you to go back to the ER and request further testing, stating your symptoms have persisted .

In brief: Head back to ER

Dr. Leland Berkwits
Dr. Leland Berkwits
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine