What is zerona laser treatment?

Dr. Hashim Alani
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Used to reduce fat
Zerona is a laser machiine that is supposedly reduce fat in areas like the flanks and abdomen.
It is an external machine that works through massaging the areas in question. How much useful. It is supposedly a new method to help getting rid of excess fat without incisions.

In brief: Used to reduce fat
Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: A laser that
Which ostensibly opens pores in fat cells allow fat to diffuse out of the cell and then be burned for energy.
It's supposed to have a maximal effect on the tissue it's focused on but also supposed to help everywhere. I'll have to see it to believe it so we have a trial planned. Stay tuned.

In brief: A laser that
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto