Headache, back pain, lower abdomen pain on left side, leg cramping, sore nipples,negative pregnancy test cycle day 35 no preiods what could be reason?

Dr. Collin Smikle

In brief: Anovulation

The symptoms may be related to not ovulating, polycystic ovary syndrome, or endometriosis.
If you gained or lost weight over a short period of time, it may also cause your cycle to be irregular, you should talk to your doctor to find out what is going on especially if you are trying to get pregnant. If this is the first time, I'd monitor your cycles for a while to see if a pattern develops.

In brief: Anovulation

Dr. Collin Smikle
Dr. Collin Smikle
Dr. Adam Levy