How long do I have to wait to have sex after a umbilical hernia repair?

Check it out . Best to ask the doc who did the surgery. If ther were complications may have to wait longer.
Activity as tolerate. I tell my patients to resume all activity as tolerated by pain and discomfort. There are however many factors influencing this decision, such as size of hernia, size of patient, and technique of repair to name a few. Best to check with your surgeon to find out about your specific case. Hope this helps!
Ask your surgeon. When to resume intercourse and exercise after surgery depends on the type of surgical repair and how complicated it was. Any extra activity/exercise that hurts a lot should also be avoided until cleared to do so. Ask your surgeon.