I'm myopic since I remember (Now I've got astigmatism too) and every year it gets a bit worse. Does it ever stop worsening? Like at a certain age?

Dr. Jamil Hussain
General Practice

In brief: Advancing myopia

Myopia results from horizontally lengthening of the eye ball.
It keeps increasing in length usually as long as person is growing (about 22 years in female and 25 years in male). A rare disorder is 'degenerative myopia'. Astigmatism results from corneal surface irregularity. Consult an ophthalmologist.

In brief: Advancing myopia

Dr. Jamil Hussain
Dr. Jamil Hussain
Dr. Christiane Smith

In brief: Probably soon

No way to tell for sure.
Usually, it does tend to "stabilize" once you reach early adulthood. Continue to to get regular checks, as recommended by your eye doctor.

In brief: Probably soon

No way to tell for sure.
Dr. Christiane Smith
Dr. Christiane Smith
Dr. Marsha Davis