Calf locked up, now it's painful, tight, swells at ankle & foot, pain goes up to thigh all back leg pain & in bottom of foot, can't bend ankle, help?

Painfull. Calf spasms are painful. Usually they relax through weight bearing, gentle stretch, and heat before the ankle will "move". Naproxen is not the cure. Overuse (such as standing or walking in improper shoes) is the most common cause. If the pain in the back does not respond to heat, stretch and rest over the day after the calf problem relaxes, seek examination with a musculoskeletal physician.