2 days ago I felt discomfort and knew it was a UTI so I took Azo a day later I started to have vaginal bleeding?

Dr. David Krulak

In brief: A few points

Azo can help with UTI symptoms, but does nothing to treat the underlying infection.
That requires antibiotics. Azo is also known to change the color of urine to an orange/ red which can be confused with blood. Azo is not known for causing vaginal bleeding.

In brief: A few points

Dr. David Krulak
Dr. David Krulak
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Taking Azo may make urine color to be blood-like so go to be checked out if just from blood-like urine staining or really from vaginal bleeding.
Known to most if not all, azo is not an antibiotics but a urinary analgesics to ease urinary symptoms from UTI. So, ask Doc as meeded. Best luck and wish ...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Gerald Morris

In brief: Vaginal bleeding

This is not a known side effect of AZO.
Could your period be starting soon? If this continues you should see your PCP.

In brief: Vaginal bleeding

This is not a known side effect of AZO.
Dr. Gerald Morris
Dr. Gerald Morris

In brief: AZO

does not treat urinary tract infections.
It may help with your symptoms.

In brief: AZO

It may help with your symptoms.
Dr. Adam Levy